The Story Of A Broken Girl.

For the past year I have been feeling incredibly empty inside, like nothing will ever be good again.

I have not been able to keep my concentration on one thing for even short amounts of time, I do not enjoy any of the things I used to, and my grades have dramatically dropped.
I can't sleep for more than one hour per night, and it is driving me absolutely insane.

Mum and I fight constantly, first it was because I was not responsible, because I did not have a job, and now that I do have a job, it's because I can't do anything right.

I despise my father. He is a conceited, manipulative man, who thinks of no one but himself, and it is very much partly his fault that I have become like this.

And I have an uneasy feeling that there is something wrong with me.

Today in school, during Pastoral Care, we received 'StreetSmartACT' booklets, which held information for us about life after school.

Including a section on mental health.

My friend was looking through the mental health section, and reading about Clinical Depression, and Anxiety disorders, and she turned to me, and said "This sounds just like you"

So apparentely, my friends also think that something is wrong with me.

I just wish I had an idea of what.
Oh well, maybe I will find out on Friday, during my forced visit to the Psychiatrist, that my mother set up.

Life just keeps getting better, doesn't it.
May 7th, 2008 at 01:15pm