The Best Day Ever!!!

I just had the most amazing experiance I've had to date. Yesterday night I got to see and get autographs from Tokio Hotel. They are one of my favorite bands in the whole world and I am so lucky I got to see them.

They were in New York City which is only an hour or so away from where I live so I convinced my mom to take me into the City so we could take the chance of seeing them. So we got there about two hours before the concert started and we walked up to the store they were performing in and litterally there were about 300 people standing outside. I was freaking out because they said they were only going to let in 300 people and I thought I was too late. Anyway, they said all you had to do was buy the CD and you got a wristband. So I did and there were only 31 left when i bought it!!!

So then Tokio Hotel was two hours late which was a bit annoying but I'd wait until midnight for those boys so a few hours wasn't so bad. Anyway they got on stage and I almost passed out because I'd been waiting to see them for 3 weeks and they were two hours late and I freaked out. They performed Ready, Set Go, Monsoon and Rescue Me

When it came time for the siging, the closer I got to the table, the harder it was for me to breathe. My hands began shaking and I thought I was going to pass out. I had these little notes I'd written to them so I gave them to them and Gustav thought I wanted it signed so he signed it and started to give it back to me and I was like "No, it's for you" and he smiled and said, "Oh! Thank you!" and i almost died.

So yeah. That was the greatest day of my life so far.

Still on cloud nine,
Joanie
May 8th, 2008 at 03:48am