Funny Dream

On tour with my band doing Warped Tour, but it wasn't like any other Warped Tour gig. It was in a grocery store. This date we weren't playing, but we went to watch other people's bands. The first band Missy(bassist/vocals), myself, and my sister Sara went to see happened to be none other than Poison in the frozen food section.

Sara was flipping out after they were done, because Bret Michaels, the singer of Poison, came over to talk to us. He said hello to my sister and she started to wail. Then she asked for a hug, but he wouldn't hug her due to the fact that he's in love. Refering to Rock of Love II. After hearing that lame excuse she started cursing at him - calling him a tool. Her actions caused Missy and I to laugh.

After leaving Sara we went to look at some belts near the book/magzine isle. Thats when we spotted the Rev from Avenged Sevenfold. Scarlotte Edge (our band) became friends with the Avenged boys and their crew after touring with them previously. We said our hellos to the rev and I flipped out over the guitar he was carrying. It was designed like Nikki Sixx's book. He then asked me if I wanted to drum for Sixx Am, because the drummer and guitarist couldn't make the date. I agreed, but later found it odd that Nikki ended up playing guitar, Rev played bass whilst I played drums with a shop vac nossil to 'Life is Beautiful'. Nikki left after the song ended and I don't recall why.

Rev and I hung out on a railing inside the grocery store where I spotted my parents. Calling out to them I announced that I'm jamming with Sixx AM. They told me I wasn't because they bought me a belt. Then I seen Zacky Vengeance showing fans a poster he made of pictures of Avenged. To me the reason why it was funny was the picture of Matt pointing to Zacky. A caption had been placed underneath it. HEY CANNEY. Yes, Zacky Vengeance's nickname is canney. Can-EEEE. I gave him the nickname and he put it on the flag poster.
May 8th, 2008 at 05:08am