Things don't make sense here (mibba)

First I'm banned from the message boards for reasons unknown, apparently for not capitalizing "I" and "I'm" but did I get a warning!

NO!

It's so ridiculous.

Want to know whats even more ridiculous.

Most authors on the site would have received a message when they go to their "My stories" saying, "At least one of your stories is not following our writing guidelines.
Please read this to find out more about "

Um hello? WHICH story, WHAT guideline. People have replied to the board, which i CANNOT DO asking questions about their stories.

I'm not going to go through every single one of my chapters and check for every single little guideline.

I see all of the posting authors on the site as up and coming writers, well hello are you going to encourage people to write if they have posted a 50 chapter story or five and must go look through all their stories and all their chapters to find [for example] an "I" that wasn't picked up by spell checker.

FYI the mibba spell checker does NOT pick up on "I" being un capitalized.

All comments and insights are welcome, theories and theorems ( :D ). Because I'm so upset and angry about all this its making Mibba so ... so... yuck really, just to put it out there.

If you don't agree with me, feel free to point out any obvious things I messed up, I have no problem with critisism.

Thankyou.
May 11th, 2008 at 08:54am