guess who i met yesterday; i met zacky& syn;

and im not lying.
i went to the signing in melbourne.
my god; those two are some of the nicest people ever i must say,
and funny. they have the most gorgeous smiles, really :D:D:D
i went on 3 trains= about 3-4 hours each way and
i was waiting in line for an hour and 45 minutes to talk to them for like 40 seconds each.
it was so worth it.
zacky; has amazing skin and tattoos.
syn; smiles alot, and was drinking beer.
when i was waiting in line and saw he had beer i was like 'megalolzx]x]'
when i went up to syn(he was first@ the table), i was so quiet, like i think i didnt know what was going on or anything, like a dream or somethingz.
and then after talking to him for a little bit, i moved onto zacky, and thats when got the shakes, my hands were shaking so badly, i think it was because i realised what was going on, and that i wasnt dreaming it, it was reaaall.
after i met them and i walked away from them i was smiling so much and i was about to cry, liek little tears formed in my eyes, it was a bit embaressing caus ei didnt want to break out crying, but it was because i was happy as.
shame the other boys couldnt be there, but meeting those two was pretty awesome.
yep; 2nd best day of my life, evz.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
anyway, did anyone else on here go to the signing in blackburn(melbourne) yesterday?
and did anyone go to the bullet,a7x,atreyu ect. show last night at festival hall ? i didnt ge tto go, i was hating life.
xxx.

p.s; i havent posted a journal in over a year, feels odd :|
May 11th, 2008 at 10:24am