MCR Concert

Me and *xxalli3xx0* went to the MCR concert in NY. It was AH - MAZING. Drive By was not as good as I though they were going to be, but they were still very good. Taking Back Sunday was great! The bassist was very cute, as was the singer. But they had great music too.

And then there was MCR. Surprisingly all the guys had long hair. Even Bob! Ray and Bob were wearing all black, Gerard was wearing his bullet proof vest, which I loved, Mikey was wearing his "Mikey Fuckin' Way" shirt, and Frank.....well Frank changed half way through the show. First he was wearing a white shirt, with his bullet proof vest, then during cancer, which was the half way point, Frank rushed off stage, and changed into a Jersey. Like a sports Jersey. I couldn't tell who for, but he probably just picked it up from the store outside the seats. All the guys played with everything they had. Since this was 1) Mikey and Gerard's dream to play there, and 2) Their last show for a year and a half, it was a huge show. Gerard had us do the wave, it was hilarious. At one point during a song, he picked Mikey up. Mikey was trying so hard not to laugh and stop playing, I could tell.

We didn't have the greatest seats, but we could see the whole stage. We were pretty much at the cut off for the last seats available. But there were people worse off then us. They were higher, and farther back then us.

At the end, me and *xxalli3xx0* went to go to their tour bus to see them come out. We were waiting for no longer then about 5 minutes, when we started talking to this girl next to us. We waited another 15 minutes, and she got a call from her friend. When she hung up, she said "Guys, that was my friend, who was walking home on the other side of the building. She said there were four or five limos that went past slowly, then booked it out onto the road. It was probably them. This was probably only a decoy bus."
I can understand why they did that, I mean who wants to go sign stuff for fans when you could go home and lie down on your bed for the first time in two years, but me and *xxalli3xx0* were so excited to just be that close to them. We were a little disappointed, but then again, we had just gone to see probably the most exciting MCR show there will be in a while.

If anyone went tell me!
May 11th, 2008 at 08:48pm