People suck

Why do people have to be so sick to one another?

On Thursday before the MCR concert, I wore my MCR gas mask shirt, black jeans, and a black sweatshirt. I got dirty looks from everyone, even my "friends". I was teased all day about being 'emo'. There is even a rumor that I cut. I can say comfortable that I once did, but do not anymore. Most of my scars are invisible, unless looked for, but a few are still there. All I did was try to be myself, and I get shot down for it.

Later on that day, I was still wearing all black, but I needed some coffee, and skittles (its what I do to cool off, or get my mind off things). But the guy at the counter of the Dunkin' Donuts wouldn't serve me because of the way I looked. There was no one around, so its not like I could just yell and scream and have a fit, and someone would come to the rescue. Who would do that, and for what reasons do they have to deny me service? Never the less, I had to go to the gas station next door to get my stuff.

I guess by the words of Gerard Way -Don't take anyones shit, and never let them take you alive- I shouldn't worry about it, and I shouldn't let it get to me, but it has.

Anyone know what I am talking about?
If so comment, question, anything.
May 11th, 2008 at 09:07pm