I'm getting sick of it, are you?

-sigh-

Why do some find it necessary to post all of these journals talking a whole lot of smack about bands, two of which are greatly loved by the users of Mibba?

When you do these types of things, you should be well aware that your likely to get a lot of comments of people yelling at you. But then after you get all these comments, you post a journal telling people to leave you alone, your just expressing you opinion, which in turn gets you more comments.

You know your just saying things like that to piss people off. Just stop already.

Why are you bitching about a bands sound? That you don't like their newer sound? When you know if all there songs sounded like stuff off there first album, that you would still be bitching about them. Your being unpleaseable.

And, I don't think you got the memo, but there isn't any higher archy when it comes to being a fan. Just because you might have listend to a band for 6 years and someone else only for 1 or a few months, does NOT give you some sort of prized fan. Your just as equal as any other fan, so stop thinking your the oldest fan or the best, because your not.

When I say "you" I'm not picking anyone out, I'm talking to those that do these things.

And as for Quizilla?

Yes I left there to come here, but not because they were chaning. Because I'd heard that Mibba was better, which was very truthful, I like Mibba a lot more. I left because I was getting more and more restricted on what I could write. Also, becasue If I made grammar errors or spelling errors the editors here will tell me. Its helping me grow as a writer, and I NEED that critizism.

Which brings me to this. I love critizism. I need it, but theres a line where it just becomes rude. I don't like it when people just tell me everything I write is crap, I'm not asking you to read it, so if you don't like it don't send me things such as "your story is crap". If you don't like it, move on with your life and stop reading my stories just to tell me they suck. If you want to say, well this sentence would be better like this, or you should've described this better, I would say thank you and work what you said into my next chapter. Plain and simple, I don't need your rudeness.

Thats all.
May 13th, 2008 at 03:52am