I need help...[Twilight knowledge needed]

Yeah, I have to do this paper bag report on that book. This is basically it:

"After reading your book, you will create a paper bag book report using an ordinary paper bag. The outside of your bag must be decorated and contain the following information: your name, your book's title and author's name, and at least one picture that has to do with the book. Then, choose or make 7 items that represent the literary terms mentioned in the five questions below and put them in the bag. You will then make an oral presentation to the class showing your bag and each item in it. You will explain what each item from the bag represents in your story, and how it is an example of the given literary term...

Describe three main characters in the story. Pick one item to represent character #1, one item to represent character #2, and one item to represent character #3 for a total of three items...

Tell the main conflict of the story...

Explain a(n) interesting, memorable, or surprising part in the book ...

Explain briefly how the story ended while showing your item that represents the ending...

Think of one theme of your book, and give specific information from your book that demonstrates your theme while showing your one item that represents your theme..."


Fun, fun, fun. I have some ideas, but I could use some suggestions. It'd be awesome for even one suggestion, I'd be eternally grateful! ILY forver!
May 13th, 2008 at 08:59pm