addressed to her

well then, lady wolf; don't take this too hard.

Here i am, the great supporting role in the drama of your life. I've seen your characters, they're all yourself; or perhaps who you want to be.

the confident, secure beings, with real problems, although they deny them. You are the natural protagonist, you stride forth, affecting events around you, while still remaining enigmatic. If anything, what characters you have seen are infact me, and are always going to be me, not what i want to be, not an exagerration of my own personality, they are me. i am a support character in other lives.

perhaps this is why you are the storyteller and i am the poet.

i seem to be more occupied with my ideas, whereas you make the links that bind.

but then again i am just another of your disciples trying to get an answer out of you.

how to know where i stand?

i assume you must have some liking of me; why else would you request my presence? but i've seen you with others, and although you hide yourself, you can be an intimate and caring person; which leads me to the conclusion you don't trust me.
but you still are self conscious around me it seems; as you wish to fill the blanks indefinately, you try to leave no white space in the duologue; always another anecdote, always another idea. trying further to bring interest to this lifes prose.

perhaps if i wasn't a threat, if i was just another freind instead of one of the faithful obsessives that see you as another goddess, perhaps then i'd understand. right now you build that ever convinient wall.

we all stay behind walls it seems, well; i do, so i guess others do.

of course, underneath, to fit the cliche perfectly, i am a bundle of mindless negative emotions.

perhaps if i actually said something, instead of just writing about it, maybe then something will get done.

madame blonde, laveyan angel, she.... they're all you... which is strange, one obession being so many of my leads, and again and again i'm the support, or the emotional narrative voice....

well if anyone wants to comment on this crap go ahead, i have no idea how much of it i mean
May 13th, 2008 at 10:50pm