01. Awake at Night

Well, it's 3:18AM, and I'm still awake. I'm actually waiting for my Mother to arrive from her 'date'. She's so confusing. Stupid family problems.

Anyway, on to better subjects. I have a bad case of Arachnophobia. I'm a nineteen year old that shrieks in horror and gets the shakes even if I see aspider smaller than half your pinkie; it still chills me. Like, two hours ago, I was playing some game on the PC and suddenly, on the wall, there was a spider as big as my pinkie, crawling down the wall. I gasped and fell off my chair, crawling, and harshly breathing, I called my Mom.

"Why are you calling? You know I'm busy!" She asked, seemingly annoyed. But it didn't bother me, my eyes stared at the ugly crawling thing.

"M-m-mom, t-t-there's a s-s-s-spider."

"What is it, what did you say again?"

"There's a fucking spider on the wall!" I... was officially going crazy.

"Oh c'mon Steph! Just throw your show at it!"
Can you guess what I did? I threw all the shoes I could, and now there's a huge black stain on the wall...

:cute:

And then, I got myself a snack and sat in the living room. I looked towards the PC and noticed something. There was a spider on the keyboard all along! So I screamed and the whole plate of nachos fell on the ground, and since I haven't cleaned my floors in awhile, the nachos were a big no no to eat.

And it was dead, since I threw the keyboard at the wall. Now I need a keyboard. I'm on the laptop right now, typing away all this. I have about 2 hours left on this stinky laptop.

AHHH.
I need my PC time.
:lmfao
May 15th, 2008 at 09:35am