Save the Drama for the stage.

One thing I have found common with a few of my friends are...

Well....

THEY'RE DRAMA QUEENS!

Of course, my favorite has to be the myspace "bulletins" reporting the latest drama:

"Just thought I'd let all my friends know
1] im going to bed
2] you suck
3] dont ever expect me to trust any of you from now on
4] one of you should prove me wrong
5] guys need to GROW UP
6] i hate myself thanks to all of you.. well most of you."

(the best way for me to explain this is to act like it's directed towards her)
First off, I have no pity for you. Your life doesnt suck THAT BAD. Oh my god, if anyone starts the drama, it's you!

Seriously, some people sicken me. This one girl at hand will be happy-go-lucky, then see something, see someone, or even breathe then BAM! I'm mad at the world and want to cry. Then she gets home and talks about how much she hates that she doesn't like the fact she's single. She goes "no boys like me. i'm ugly, Im fat." last time I checked, a fucking size 2 is NOT "fat." I'm a big girl, and thats my biggest pet peeve is when girls say they're fat and they're not in double digit clothing. I'd KILL to be a size 8 (just because all the cute stuff is a size 8! seriously.) Then she comes home, wants pity, no one gives it to her, and she decides that all her friends are terrible. THEN cries because she has "no friends" and she's "lonely" HMMMM Wonder why. I understand a bitchy rant once in a while (since i'm doing one right now) but this is EVERY NIGHT. More than every night... it's about every half hour.

Her friends are just as bad. Honestly, I don't see how they don't wring each other's neck. Her friend is actually worse. She pulls the "i've never had a boyfriend. I guess it's because I'm fat and ugly" NO! YOU HAVE A SHITTY PERSONALITY THATS WHY!! I'm not Tyra Banks, but I've had a boyfriend. Hell, I've had a professional hockey player hit on me (no alcohol was involved either!) I'm fatter than her. I think I'm more beautiful than her, but not because I'm conceited. She just lost her attraction because her personality sucks. She cries that she loses boys, but I don't blame them for running away. "WHY ARE YOU DUMPING ME?! Is it because i'm ugly and fat?" "no. its because you're sick."

There's a fine line between depression and annoyance. These girls aren't depressed. They just want the fucking attention. I've had depression. I've been diagnosed with it. This isn't depression. It's just... annoying

Well here's the attention. You're a journal on Mibba!
May 16th, 2008 at 05:06am