This may sound stupid but....

I have a question that has been bugging me and I don't know if anyone would know this but I guess it's worth a shot right? My friend at school wore this really pretty eye liner and it was a rainbow of colors, literally, and she swooped it out at the ends. I asked her what she used and she said watercolor pencils. Do you think she ment real watercolor pencils or a special make-up with that name. I know this is kind of dumb but I really want to know, I would like to try using this if it's true to do my own unique make-up.
Thanks, Sam<3
May 17th, 2008 at 04:08pm