Pain; Can't Get Enough

I am now officially a cat person. I don't hate dogs, but I don't like them either anymore. I'm not trying offend anybody out there that likes dogs, I promise.

Why am I a cat person now?
One of my dogs just bit the hell out of my hand, and all I feel is throbbing now. Yea, you're probably thinking why the hell am I typing this if my hand hurts. Well, for one, I want to say that I'm just using my left hand to type this. Yes, it bit my writing hand. Two, I don't know how long it will be until I write the next chapters of Unbound, and the 24th chapter of T&S. I already have the 23rd wrtten, I just have to type it.

How did I get bitten?
Let's see. I was out back playing with my dogs and all three of us were having fun. One minute we're having fun, the next thin I know, the two of them are rolling on the ground fighting each other. I tried to stop them, but it didn't work to well. My new pit puppy Kane, grabbed my hand, thinking he had a hold of Napolean, and bit down really hard. Plain and simple, it was an accident.

How bad is it?
Other than the fact that it hurts like hell, even with some aspirin, my hand is like a bright red color. There are 15 different visible marks, and probably some I can't even see. Funny thing is, the only part of my right hand that actually hurts is from the left side of the pinky over to the right and all the way down to my wrist. Thats all, even though the marks are all over my hand.

Other
I'm going to have a hell of a time writing in school this week. And I still have math homework I need to do that is due tomorrow. Crap, this sucks.

If anybody wants to talk to me, I'll give you my AIM, but I'm warning you now, I might be a little slow responding.

And for those of you who are all about telling others that their journal is spam, FUCK OFF! I don't give a rats ass whether or not you think its spam, or whether or not it is a thoughtful journal. Sorry to break it to you, but life doesn't always go the way you want it. If it did, then none of that *points to above* would have happened.

To those of you that are nice and actually care, I'm sorry you had to read that. I'll try to get the next chapter of T&S up today, but I can't make any promises for sure.
May 18th, 2008 at 10:08pm