Me. The one and only.

I'm not good at writing stuff about myself. But, the basics.

I've lived in the same house all my life. Same neighbours, same phone number, same pretty much everything. Lame life i guess. My first school i went to was Duncraig Primary School. I liked it there. Everyone was my friend. No cliques, just everyone as friends (might've been due to the fact that we were in year 3) but i grew up with most of the people at that school. I had two best friends. Carmen, and Nadia. Carmen moved in year 3, around halfway through. And i moved at the end. I didn't want to move, but my brother was bullied at Duncraig, and it was tough for him. I started Davallia in year 4, and was instantly bullied. I was that weird chubby social reject, even from a seriously young age. That first day still scares me. I made a friend in year 5, Amy. Took me a year though. I'm gonna skip out the description of this year. Its probably on of the years i hope i forget, but know i never will. In year 6 i met Khiara and Alex. And then Meagan. Year 7, would probably have to be the best year of my life. The people who hate me now, were actually my friends. Camp was fun. I was smart, had a boyfriend i actually liked. It was nice.

Then year 8 started *shivers* Year 8, one of the best and worst years.
I met Jenny. She became my best friend. She introduced me to Tamara. We formed the E.T.4.L ( aka. The Evil Triplets For Life.) Tamara left. She moved to Sydney. I was introduced to Cammi and Decky (Camellia and Breanna) And we formed the Awesome Foursome. Throughout this though i was depressed. I was cutting and starving myself. I lost alot of weight and alot of blood. But no one ever realised.My brother attempted suicide in the fourth term, and both my mum and brother were in mental hospitals for depression. My brother scared me. The doctors told me that if i didnt find him, he would've been dead. He blamed me. Hated me for a few months. Very depressing. In first term i dumped my boyfriend even though i still liked him, and became something i detest. I was slutty, and a bimbo.
I had about 5 different boyfriends in that year. my shortest relationship went for about a day. i was really fucked in the head and often cried myself to sleep with blood all over me. During the school holidays. (Christmas last year) i didn't get to see them, and i was slipping into a deeper depression. I couldn't lie to myself. And one of the text message i sent to my friend Khiara was : Every day that passes, I'm sinking into an even deeper pit of unhappiness. Depression is taking over me and now I'm trying to decide with the razor blade twirling around my fingers. Do i? Or don't i? Nothing can get any worse. But nothing can get any better.
That school holidays. I kind of realised i had to stop pretending and stop acting, I called up angel and spent nearly every day with her. I wasn't happy. But i wasn't suicidal anymore.
I cut my hair, got a side fringe, dyed it dark red, brought converse. and overdosed in eyeliner.
Jenny, Cammi and Decky tried to change me back. But then i met Chrissy. She's a shocker. Her and angel both introduced me to awesome music. Like My Chemical Romance. =].
Then i learnt about Drarry... I remember reading it for the first time ( i totally got a boner)
Then Frerard.. Then Frikey.. Then Waycest. =] then all the others but i cant be fucked writing it.

I started eating again. And i started laughing without faking.
I started actually having fun in life. I started loving people again. And trusting.

I pretty much owe my life to Angel. She pulled me through when everyone else didn't bother, and didn't realise. She makes me wake up the morning every morning and smile. She makes me laugh and cry. And we've done so much stupid shit together. There will never be anyone else as good as her. She's so beautiful =] And now i can happily say that she's my beautiful girlfriend.

I cant believe you actually read this =] haha. thankyou anyway.
xXxXx
May 19th, 2008 at 03:08pm