Ya Think?

Alright, so I have this cousin, Jordan. She's bipolar, schizophrenic, and a compulsive liar. So on Saturday, I was hanging out with her itn the church hallway, and she was all like, "Guess what? You are related to someone who's bi!"
"Really? I know alot of people who are bi, trust me, one more isn't such a big deal, ok? And who would that be?"
She looked at me all confused, "Me of course. Who did you think I was talking about?"
"You. How long have you known? I mean, when did you realize it?"
"Oh this week, I was like trying to think what it would be like to date a girl, and then I was like, well, it turned me on, the thought of it. So like, yeah, I'm bi." She said, smiling really wide.
"Yeah I've known that for like 6 years, hun."
"WHAT? How did you know?"
"I can just tell, I'm pretty good about that."
"Who else knows?" She said, whistfully.
"Pretty much everyone. It's no secret."
"Wow. So I'm like the last to know?"
"Yeah pretty much!"
"Does Caiti know?"
"Yeah, she's known as long as I have, if not longer."
"Wow. Do my parents know I wonder?"
"Probably not, they're kinda oblivious, ya' know?"
"Yeah," she laughs.
"So do you like, LIKE any particular girl?"
"Oh, not really, well I'm going to see if me and Jan have a chance."
"Ok cool. That's good for you. Dani isn't worth the time if he just ignores you after he finds out you're sick anyway."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, now I have my phyhco cousin coming out to me, and I'm not even ok with myself yet. I mean, why does she choose to tell me this now? Can she just not hold anything in? Does she have to tell everyone everything as soon as she knows? Maybe I'm just unfeeling and selfish. Am I just thinking of myself and my needs instead of being understanding about her need for acceptance?
I have so many questions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found out that Channel is going to volunteer at the same pre-teen camp as me. I get to stay in the same dorm room, share the same table. true, she's only going to see Caitlin, but Caitlin is going because Channel and I are going, so I may get to hang out with her some. After camp, Caitlin and Channel are going to Florida for a week, and then to Louisianna for a few days to see Ericloserface. Cait promised to call me every 5 seconds to tell me what they are doing. So my summer is going to pretty much rock for 2 weeks. (no I am not obsessive!)
May 19th, 2008 at 06:53pm