Updates - Please Read :)

So I've been trying to like re write some stuff, make it better and all that. So I'm working on Desperate Desires right now, which is going OK but I need something to give me a break from it now and then. So i'm going to try this again even though it completly failed last time but it'd be awesome if people can just let me know what they think, comment here or message me or something please!
I want to write another album based fic, but I always have a hard time choosing and stuff so what do you think i should write?

Panic! At the Disco - A Fever you Can't Sweat out
Lostprophets - Start Something
The Used - In Love and Death
Alkaline Trio - Good Mourning
My Chemical Romance - I brought you my bullets...

Should the band be main characters, in it a little bit or not at all maybe?
Main Characters
Minor Characters
Not in it

A collection of one shots and short stories or one continous plot?
One Plot
Short Stories/One Shots

In other news, I have now finished school and just have exams and revision sessions. It's sad, an end of an era But friday was really good and a hell of a lot of fun. Drama was well sad, my teacher went around and told us why she'd miss us. Apparently I am highly intelligent but bossy and opinionated which is true. she also added that sometimes 'they' (referring i assume to my old drama group) needed it. Went down the pub and got drunk, again a lot of fun. especially because i spent most of the time with babs and clare, and listened to clare going "yeah i'm def drunk cos now im thinking about how much i love jepha..."
always about the jeph lol.
May 19th, 2008 at 07:03pm