Quick apology to my glorious readers...

So I know that you ALL have been wanting, and waiting for, more chapters on any and all of my current running stories. And I haven't really been following through. And generally I try to avoid doing that.

But things have been crazy on my end. I work two jobs AND I babysit my younger brother all the time. So finding time to update can sometimes be an adventure. Like Indian Jones has NOTHING on me with these. And I am also constantly going to shows, doing interviews, writing reviews and going on tour. But that doesn't mean I should be slacking. But on top of all my busy-ness I have been in a funk lately. Like absolutely no motivation at all what so ever. Not even any motivation to go do the things that normally would GIVE me motivation to go and write. Poor Katie has been wracking her brain to find ways to help me out. And if our texting wasn't unlimited we'd be costing one another a pretty penny.

And I got one of the most amazing PM's from a reader on how to get out of my current rut. And I will be taking her advice to see if it helps.

But have no fear, once this slump goes away [and I am foreseeing that happening within a day or so] I will be writing for ALL my stories like a mad woman.

So thank you all for hanging in there with me and being ever so patient.
I promise, no, I pinky promise that more will be coming.

All of you are so amazingly outrageous as people and readers!

xJesse
May 20th, 2008 at 07:37pm