I MET FOXBORO HOT TUBS!!!!!!

Okay, so....
Tonight is the greatest night of my fucking life and I doubt anything can top this.

I couldn't get in to see Foxboro (fucking) Hot Tubs but we waited outside and got to hear them and see them on a microscopic screen for 2 hours.

We hung out with the nice security guard and he bought me a FBH shirt and let us in after the show to try and meet them.

I met Bill Schneider first (actually I met Kevin Preston first, sweet guy, but I know you guys don't wanna hear about it), he was walking out and I managed to contain the squee and asked for his autograph and he said "You don't want my autograph, I'm not a member of the BAND." and I was like "So..you're Bill! I love you." and he smiled and well, drew his hair on my paper (the FBH gig poster!!). and I got to touch his hair and get a hug.

Then I got to sneak inside after the really nice security guard let me in and we (me and Lotus) were about a foot away from Tre before he ran off to get more booze.

Then we saw Mike come out and I managed to not burst into flame or explode (I know....shocking) and he signed my paper and I told him that I was under age and we couldn't see the show and he said "Aww that sucks" and hugged me.

Then we waited by the side of the stairs, Mike spent like...15 minutes naming off songs on the jukebox that he liked. lol. and his shirt rode up a bit and I got to see his lower back. (=DDDDD) His ass is amazing. Seriously. Brilliant. Like...no words. XD

Then I spotted Jason White sitting down and went up to him. He was sweet and I got his autograph and a hug.

Then after another 15 minutes of watching Mike name of songs from the jukebox the asshole bouncer from earlier spotted us and kicked us out. (You have no idea my hatred for him....fuckingmotherlessmotherfucker)

As we were waiting outside, this guy came up and he was kinda tipsy (well, a lot tipsy) and we talked about the guys. He said his friend got to meet them before they kicked them out of the backroom. His friend came up like 5 minutes later and we talked and he said that sucked that we were kicked out and he kissed me on the cheek.

Then Mike came out again. "Sorry for bothering you but can you talk to our friend?" and he said sure and started talking to Bobbye. (random Green Day facts we learned in Mike's buzzed ramble: Mike's Mom is from around Fort Sumter and that when he was younger they wouldn't put the straw in the daiquiri because he wasn't 21. oh, and he thinks Bobbye's name is sexy.)

We told him we couldn't get in because we were underage and already kicked out once and we haven't met Billie, Tre or Freese and he said "Maybe if you two hung out for a bit they could come outside." and he winked at us and walked back there.

After a few more minutes I spotted Jason Freese by the door and practically flew at him (lol. I was walking pretty damn fast) and I asked if he could sign my paper and he said sure. He asked if we liked the show and we told him that we were underage and he said that sucks and then we started talking about New Orleans and how much he loves the city and about Katrina and he felt really bad for me and we really got along well, sweetest guy I've ever met. (random Green Day facts learned from the amazing Jason Freese: They were in Florida at the VMA's when Katrina hit. The hotel they stayed in was boarded up from the storm and as they drove back there was cars and boats on the interstate.) and then the unbelievable happened. Jason Freese said that when they go on tour for the new album (Sorry guys, he said and I quote "It seems a little far off") that he'd get me backstage passes....and....hegavemehisemail. Oh yes, who has Jason Freese's email? Why me...I do...=DDD

As he was writing down his email, I heard Billie singing David Bowie behind me (I started to shake a little) and then Billie walked right in front of me. After Jason wrote it I asked if he could get Billie. "Billie!" a bus passed as Billie turned to look at him. "Come over here. You've got to meet these awesome chicks." Billie started to walk over. (My heart had to have stopped beating. He had a brown bandana on...hehe <3) "You've got to meet these nice, quality girls." Billie smiled at us and put his 12 pack down, which he was hugging like a small child. (DrunkBillie = adorableness forever)
"Hellooooo..." He came up and hugged us. (Okay, crazy obsession moment because I just had to bury a side of my face in his hair.) We talked...barely. (Well I mean cmon...I said words to God. That's enough) and he signed my paper and talked to Bobbye and then walked back because they were getting ready to leave.

I turned around and saw Tre and asked him to sign our paper. He wrote a line, "Oh what? Woops..." and then signed Lee Harvey Osmond and hugged me. While he hugged me he stabbed me in the back with my sharpie. "Yeah, that's gonna leave a mark." and I said "Yeah, a scar." (He dug in really hard. lol. My back is still hurting.) and then he hugged Lotus and I said goodbye to Jason Freese one last time and we walked down the block, containing the squee until we were out of sight and then we skipped...and jumped....and yelled...and lots of other assorted embarrasing things one should not do in the French Quarter at 1:30am with people and cops staring at you.

Well...that is it...that is all there is to the greatest day of my life. lol.

Jealous? hee. =D
May 21st, 2008 at 09:53am