READ! RE; CHANGES

Hey ;]

Well a lot of people are asking me when I'm going to update!

Let me tell you it's kind of hard to update when I'm feeling pretty meh about everything I've made anyway!

I mean I can happily admit that I am not a well writer, but that's okay because I'm a big fat science geek and writing doesn't mean much to me :)

Tbh I want to abandon the stories and whatever forget about Mibba and Quizilla...

But the last time I suggested that I faced a herd of angry messages and comments the next day...

So don't worry I won't abandon anything.

Although looking back and editing the chapters for my stories I literally feel like screaming.

I must have been on CRACK or something, because it's actually awful!

I deserve some smacks fae writing like that. So please go ahead.

Ughh! So editing is a must!

Also, what the hell was I thinking when I picked the titles fae the stories out?!

I'll tell you what; I wasn't thinking at all!

I was a complete dick-wad. Because the titles are stupid summaries of the plot line.

*rolls eyes.*

So should I change the titles or leave 'em?

Also you can thank / blame quizilla fae all this trouble!

Humph! ¬_¬!
May 21st, 2008 at 07:55pm