Why Do You Like These People?

Audrey Kitching, Hanna Beth, Jefree Star. Honestly? I don't get it. Have they done anything incredible? No. Are they good people? Do you know that for sure? Well I haven't had the pleasure of talking to them in person so neither do I. Now I KNOW I'm going to get the comments saying that they're awesome and I'm just jealous but the truth is, I'm not. Let's see here...
Jefree Star. Sure he's pretty but as a person? Hell no, he's a bully, he's racist, he hates everybody that doesn't kiss up to him. Some of you'll probably say he's standing up for himself. He isn't, he's giving kids shit they don't need and making them feel horrible for stating THEIR opinion. I mean, he told a 15-16 year old to suck a dick. He's NOT that great is he?
Audrey Kitching. Really? She has "original" hair. How many people have you seen with pink hair. In my case, tons. I'll bet a lot of them aren't just copying her. Another thing is she, like Jefree but not as often, will put people down more than necessary. If she's smart she doesn't show it, read her journals and be unimpressed. "i am a rockstar with no musical talent and no band and no cd." Hmmm, doesn't the above statement make the first 3 words false?
Hanna Beth. I don't really have a problem with her. She seems pretty nice to people to be honest. What she has to say gets a bit old though; it's usually just about where she's been and who she talked to and things along those lines.
All in all, the lot of them drive me up the wall. They're rude. They're fake. They're just plain annoying.
May 22nd, 2008 at 01:20am