May the 22nd

I'd like to start off with my Facebook status.

"Veronica thinks a lot of people seriously need to go fuck themselves."

Anyway, I'll elaborate on the details of this miserable existence.

In French nothing really happened.

Then art started pissing me off, because Sydney, who pretends she's bisexual when she's as straight as a pencil, made a gay slur. So I called her on it, saying, "If you're supposedly bisexual you shouldn't be making gay slurs". or something to that effect. So she gets all pissed off and is like, "You don't know me like that! You shouldn't be talking shit like that! Blah fucking blah!" She really just pisses me off...Especially when she pretends to know who the kickass band known as the Smashing Pumpkins is. She doesn't have a fucking CLUE who they are. Rrgh.

Then lunch came around-in which I was eating a lunch due to SOL testing. And Becca talked to that boy and asked him why he wasn't talking to me, and he's like "I'm not her boyfriend", and Becca proceeds to say, "Well neither am I! I talk to her because she's my friend, and she's your friend too, right?" And he just shrugs. I mean, seriously? Seriously. Go shove your fucking head up your ass--oh wait, that shouldn't be too hard because it's already up there 90% of the time anyway. Stupid motherfucker. (Mindless Self Indulgence, anyone, anyone?)

Speaking of people with their heads up their asses, let's move onto 4th block with Mr. Richards, who's ragging on me for "not breathing right" and "not making eye contact" and all his shit. I'm just really pissed off at 90% of the people around me, and cannot fucking wait until I move out of here.
May 22nd, 2008 at 10:25pm