Why Do People Cut?

I mean seriously,like everyone (most) i talked to has "problems" in their lives and "cut" themselves. i think they say and do it for attention. and its not cool to do that,trust me. its like you want to be "emo" so you cut yourself to be "part of the cult" you say your parents hate you and no one loves you,or you dont have any friends so you can join the "emo cult".

well guess what? NEWS FLASH PEOPLE emo does not mean you cut yourself. if you cut then your a cutter. i dont get why everyone has to cut themselves to be "cool" because its not. wanna hear something for a second?

my 20 year old sister (seriously) got hit my a car twice yesterday but you don't see me whimpering or whinnying. she's ok so you don't have to ask. im always grounded for stupid stuff,yes i complain but i dont say "my parents hate me,no one loves me,they ruin my life" and so on. i dont cut myself either.

i think that if you really wanted to kill yourself,you'd do it. but if you want attention then you just leave little cuts on your wrists. there's two ways to cut yourself. i know because my friend did but thank god i talked to him so many times before he quit,but im not telling you the other way cause im smart enough not to.

and if you really wanted to cut or do cut. you dont tell people!!! duhhhh but yeah i think im done..no wait one more thing. if you cut and dont tell people you and hide it then i guess you have real issues in your house or school. but if you brag about it then that tells me your just doing it for attention.
May 22nd, 2008 at 11:04pm