funtastic time.

My cousin decided to take my best friend and I on a joyride ever since she got her license. My friend cried before getting into the car because she saw that Allstate commercial where like a zillion teens go driving and never go back. She fears everything because she believes commercials never lie. She did pretty much order anything that forced her to Order Now While Supplies Last.

So we drove through Wilmette. Yes, that's where Pete Wentz lived. We stopped in front of the high school and just rolled in the grass for five minutes because they have unbelievable soft grass. We even tore some off and shoved them in my pocket.

Then we drove down a zillion streets and managed to find the house Pete once showed on the MTV cribs.

I think. Some show like that.

We didn't get to see who lives there, but we know someone does. There was a car in the driveway.

Then we drove to the interstate and bought a zillion chips at the gas station then sat near the fence. We played 'Red Car' and saw how many times we can see a red car. We managed to find forty-seven by eight o'clock. We drove home after dumping eight out of ten chip bags-which were empty-into the gas station trash can.

We then went back to the high school so I can steal more grass.

Then I went home and decided to put the grass in a box to one day ship to Fall Out Boy along with both my Honda Civic Tour and Young Wild Things Tour tickets and the confetti they pretty much spewed in my mouth.

I had fun today. Finally.
xoxo.
May 23rd, 2008 at 03:47am