Yet...Another Love Letter

Dear Albert:

I miss you… Damn, I know I made mistakes, but I really love you, and whatever I said, it was a lie. I really love you, and I want you to understand that. My love is more than you can imagine it! I just want you to hold me, kiss me, hug me, and feel my warm heart so close to yours. If you know that I love you why u just can’t have me? you know … when am with you I feel so close, yet so far, because you don’t show me your love, your real love. You just don’t let me breathe, don’t let me feel the blood in my veins, and you only make me feel an uncontrollable passion, a passion that burns me, kills me, and don’t let me feel free in this relationship. Just let me know that you love me, and I will be happy. I don’t feel good when you just drag me to the bed and make love like if I where just another one. I love you, but you insensibility with me makes me sick. You know I love you, since the first day I know you, because you are the only one for me .I don’t see anything when you are with me, when you are looking at me. Your eyes and your lips make me smile when I look at you. Your smile is what makes me smile; your eyes are what make me see the beauty in you. You are what I need when am alone, you are the only thing that makes me feel happy, really happy…Everybody thinks that am happy, but my real happiness is just inside you, in your heart. And knowing that you’re not going to love me makes me feel sad and dark inside myself. I can’t stop missing you. Last time I fight with you, my world was falling, falling like a rock in the air. And my pain can’t be more real. Don’t you feel like me? Don’t you feel my pain when I touch your shoulders, or when I look at your eyes and tell you love you? Please, in this Saint Valentine day, kiss me, and tell me that you love me one more time, just do it for me… I just want that… is that hard for you?
I only can say that is not difficult for me:

I LOVE YOU!

With my heart, Michelle… your love…♥
May 23rd, 2008 at 04:51pm