help?

[Sorry if this is all over the place. I just need some advice.]

I went out with Drake in grade six for about three months. We broke up and then went back out in grade seven. It's grade eight now and I think I'm having feelings again for him. At the begining of the year I had a major crush on him, but gave up when he went out with another girl. I guess I never really made it clear that I liked him because I was very shy at the begining of the year. I kind of gave up and when my friend Morgan asked me out I said yes. I realized a little bit later that we were better off as friends, so I broke up with him. We are best friends now, but I think that is ruining my chances with Drake. People are thinking that I like Morgan again, and Drake probably thinks that too. I don't want to stop being friends with Morgan, but I don't want Drake to think that I like Morgan. I was talking with Kelsey, the one who went out with Drake in the begining of the year, and I was talking to her about Morgan and how I wouldn't go out with him again. She usually talks to Drake, so I'm hoping she brings that up, but so far only one person at my school knows I like him and it's not Kelsey. I don't know how to show Drake that I like him without telling him or getting others to do it for me. I really don't want to face rejection, and I never ask guys out. It's kind of a rule for me.There is a dance in exactly a week and I want to go with him, but I want him to ask me. I'm hoping that he doesn't have a date for the dance and maybe I could ask him last minute, you know maybe get a friend to ask as if to say that I just want someone to dance with. Does anyone have any advice?
May 23rd, 2008 at 08:04pm