ads, graduation, and marching band! (oh-so-exciting!)

What's your soul look like?
Are you emo?
What Disney princess are you?
What stereotype are you??

Do I want all of this? Heck no! I know so many people out there click these things... But I mean seriously, don't you know the answer... Do you seriously need some idiot with a quiz to tell you that you're "emo"? Do we click these things because we're curious? Or because we really need a stranger's opinion of who we are? It's totally fun to have quizzes with your friends, to make up stuff and have some fun, but when you see them everytime you log on to Mibba or Facebook or Myspace, or really where ever on the internet you go, I just think that's obnoxious.

And now for something completely different.

I got kittens! They are now 6 weeks old, and I have 24 scratches because of them! They are Brownie and Boots and I'll put up pictures soon. My dog does an amazingly good job with them and they're just a bit scared of him.

And now for another something completely different!!

Yesterday was the last day of my freshman year of high school! Yay. Only 3 more years... Today was the senior graduation ceremony and because I'm in the band, I had to wake up at 5:30 to be at my school by 6:15 and leave by 6:30. It was waaayyy early! I got a really nice tan though.

Last something completely different.

Marching band season is coming up soon enough again! YAY! This year I may get to march tuba, but there's one of my friends who plays flute who is set on trying to play baritone (my normal instrument.) and I donno... It just seems like she's hitting home... Being in low brass is my one place that I'm away from all girls and that's what I really like. I know she's just trying to be good at everything, but this hits home, and it's getting me angry.
May 24th, 2008 at 01:08am