I Miss You Guys, But It's Not Like You Care

Sehr, Poppy, I miss the days we didn't fight. I miss the days I could trust you. But I bet you don't care. Do you? And Poppy, I'm sorry I'm so negative, I just happen to be depressed. Because my two best friends just went around around and lied. I'm sorry for everything I have done. But I really miss you. Especially you Sehr. We laughed loud, and laughed louder. But what happened? Image Do you care?? Please tell me. I'm pathetic, I know. But please. I'm really depressed, and I miss you two. I'm sorry if you two hate me forever. But, I tried to apoligize, in front of everyone, so everybody who reads this knows I'm really sorry. Poppy, could you please try to stop hanging up on me. That's part of the reason I'm depressed, because I don't feel like you care. I'm sorry I'm negative, and I'm sorry I'm who I am. Are you happy? That now I wish I wasn't me? That now I can barley see what I'm typing because my eyes are so watery? Are you happy? That's all I ever wanted was for my best friends to be happy... so are you?? Guys...

for sehr...Image

for poppy...Image

Guys... I MISS YOU!!!!!!!

Image
Image
ImageImage

You guys are like my family. I want you back.

-Scottie.
May 24th, 2008 at 03:05am