The only thing that makes me cry.

It wears me out when I see people taking advantage of their lives. They do things that could only shorten their lives and make them unhealthy. It's not that I absolutely hate smoking and drinking, but I dislike it when people abuse it. I'm not trying to snap people out of their habits or tell them what they're doing is wrong. This is just a journal, and my opinion.

I know plenty of people who have died of second hand smoking. People who die because they get cancer from the smokers around them. When I tell you that I hate smokers, this is the reason why. Innocent people always end up dying and sometimes we really ask ourselves. Was it their time to go?

No human being will ever know for sure. No one will ever know their time to go. But let's not talk about this so soon. So here's a thing my friends tend to do A LOT. Drinking is nice at times. It's good as a friendly drink while eating pie or something. It's good to have some drinks and get drunk accidentaly or once in a while. Hell, it's good to relieve your moods sometime. But getting drunk every single day? Come on, haven't you people heard of liver failure?

I understand people have problems and addictions, but there are other things that can help. Does killing brain cells and slowly killing your liver really fill the void? Think of all the drunk drivers that usually end up getting in car accidents or doing something stupid. Think of all those abusive fathers who hurt their children just because they've drunk too much. Stop abusing it.

Drugs arent so helpful either. Why the hell do people need to get high? Yea it feels nice, but so does sex. =/ AND NO, DONT START HAVING SEX FOR THE PLEASURE. A lot of things feel nice, like accomplishment or maybe just the prescence of others. Drugs damage you in many ways and I can't even being on naming them.

You know what? What you do is not under my control. You do as you please and I can't do anything about it. But I just want you all to know that it hurts when you see people shortening their lives. Especially when you have one thats short to begin with.

Stop it.
May 24th, 2008 at 09:22am