May the 24th

Hit the mall with Midget!

At Hot Topic...she found fake blue hair. And I found necklaces. We also found that the same dress makes her boobs look like they're going to explode, and mine look even MORE non-existent. o_o

At Borders....There is apparently a new Stephanie Meyer book out-which does NOT follow the Twilight series. She should be working on that, not other books!!!! Though, I must admit, I AM going to have to borrow Midget's copy of the book. And every time I go there, I NOW I need to get the Gothic and Lolita fashion book! But I never do! ...I need that My Little Pony magnet book too...

At American Eagle...there was nothing. Midget hid in Borders while I went there.

At Aeropostale...there was nothing. Midget hid in the dressing room while I tried pants on, because she was frightened to be in the store alone.

At Spencers...I picked up a splendid new MCR messenger back...which was in the aisle right next to the candy nipple tassels and G-Strings. I was wondering how the nipple tassels attached...Velcro, perhaps? They have all sorts of things in that store...Inappropiate things, but it's still pretty awesome in there.

At Claires...there was a STUNNING Hannah Montana wig that I simply HAD to try on. Along with that sextacular spiked dog chain necklace that I couldn't get cause my parents would KILL me. And it looked like I had a lover who was heavily into S&M or bondage or whatever you call that kinky shit.

At KB Toys...OMG MY LITTLE PONIES WERE BUY TWO GET ONE FREEEEEEE!!!! AND THEY HAD RAINBOW DASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Midget is slowly being sucked in to the magical world of My Little Ponies.

At PacSun...we tried to find midget a swimsuit, but her boobs put up a violent fight. Henceforth, they would allow no bikini top to contain their roaring fury. Henceforth, Midget's mother needs to buy her a tankini or a one-piece. And their jeans were better than normal but still kind of sucked. Bought black plaid shorts.

See, that's the thing! No matter where I go (except for Hot Topic but they don't sell normal jeans), jeans NEVER freakin fit me! They're always too loose in the thighs! It pisses me off, because then when I wear them, it makes me look like I have a sagging fat ass! Grrr! The only stores left to try are Hollister and Abercrombie and Bit-I mean Fitch, I regret to report. *sigh* Such lows I have sunk to....

So then we dropped Midget off, and I went for a bike ride, and there was a baby bat on the bridge at the lake!!!! It was reddish-brownish, and first I thought it was a frog, then I thought it must be like a retarded duck or something, and then I realized it was a baby bat! It was just laying there on the ground, occasionally opening and closing its little mouth and making a tiny tiny noise. It was so cute...yet so strange...I wonder if it drinks blood?
May 24th, 2008 at 11:38pm