My Oh My...

Maybe it's the stress of assessments and exams that is getting to me, or maybe it's an act of procrastination but my oh my, I'm writing a journal.

It's not like I want to procrastinate. I actually want to do my two assessments. Well, I want to do one of them at least. However, whenever I do attempt my programming assessment it gets me so frustrated because I cannot figure out what parameters to use when I make a new territory.* Mind you, I've been attempting this for a while, and I even skipped that part. But, alas, I have reached a part in which I actually need to have done the parameter part in order for it to work. Which is a bit lame.

Then there's the communications assessment where I have to write a report on a topic of my choice. I decided to choose the social and ethical issues of music piracy. And I did a pretty good job on my first report on that topic. Or so I thought. I only just passed, but it's not due to my lack of trying...OK, yes it is. I couldn't be bothered writing that report last time. But, it seems that nobody else could either considering that everybody else in my class only just passed the assessment by one mark or something crazy like that. ...I have a feeling this report will be no different..

Oh, and I mustn't forget exams. They're about a month away though so I still have plenty of time to study for them. They shouldn't be too hard. Hopefully..

In other news, I just ate KFC and now I'm hungry again...Odd..

* I don't expect you to understand any of that nerd programming talk.
May 25th, 2008 at 07:11am