Possible Delay in Story Updates :(

As you may or may not have noticed, I've been trying really hard to update all of my stories this weekend. First of all, I felt really bad cause some of them haven't been updated since April and second because from about May 30th to June 9th my computer is going to be reimaged at my school and I am not looking forward to that at all. What I plan on doing is continuing to update what I can and then write the rest in my notebook so all I'll have to do is type it up as soon as I get my computer back. I just thought I'd let everyone know so you guys don't think I've stopped updating or something like that!

Now for some good news: I've got about 8 oneshot requests lined up and I think 5 of them are either for Synyster, Zacky or Avenged Sevenfold! Also, I'm getting some ideas for a new Synyster story that might be a little twisted, so it should get interesting. Also, by request, I'm going to turn the Zacky one shot 'Let's Blame It on the Weather' into a full-length story called "What if I Never Hold You?" I'm also in the mood to do an M. Shadows oneshot, but no one's requested one yet...so if you would like to be in an M. Shadows oneshot, let me know!

Oh yeah, and now for some self-promotion!! If you want to find out who your true A7X boyfriend is...then take this quiz I made RIGHT NOW: http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/6984156/who-is-your-a7x-boyfriend-and-what-does-the-band-think-of-you-comes-with-picture-and-long-story-results I swear, this quiz never lies!! Feel free to message me and let me know what you think of it! ;)

I think that's all for now!
<3 Mrs. Alyssa Gates :D
May 25th, 2008 at 09:58am