UhHHH life is confusing and my butt falls asleep too easily

Letss seee this weekend I had a sleepover with my psycho friend and i actually got SLEEP. We saw Narnia: Prince Caspian. Good movie. Really sad. We also watched Juno on my ipod. I cried. She laughed. I also got grass stains on my good pair of jeans because we just HAD to play badmitten(which I suck at...and apparently my friend does too). The whole sleepover was actually depressing because her grandma is gonna die soon. I almost cried when I saw her. She was so skinny. I remember when me and my friend were younger, we would go to her house while we were trick or treating and we would eat cupcakes and splurge on the rest of her candy. Now, she has cancer and lives in their dining room on a hospital bed. Uhh..I just lost my train of thought. I WAS listening to the new panic at the disco album(without the exclamation point thank you very much) then it just suddenly switched to Ms. New Booty by Bubba Sparxxx(my brother's stupid music). My mind jumped and I quickly changed it. Relient K...much better. Now, where was I? Oh yeah, dying and hospital beds. I was gonna change the subject anyways. Welll.....FINALS ARE OVER!!!! I am partially happy but partially scared because I dont think I did that well. If I dont do well in Math I'm going to be stuck with a D for the 'trimester', whatever the hell that means. I hate math. Not my forte. I dont wanna be stuck in the stupid class for highschool. I'm going to this all girls catholic private school, with uniforms and everything. I kinda like it cuz we get tons of vacation time and snow days at the drop of a hat...or a SNOWFLAKE (sorry that was a taste of my corny humor). I saw 2 movies this weekend in the theater. Narnia (I told you about that) and Ironman (I didnt tell you about that). Ironman was okay-ish. I still dont respect Gweneth Paltrow as an actress. When it comes to the dramatic parts, just a tad fake. SORRY. Buutt....whatever my butt is falling asleep and I am craving cheesy entertainment. I'm gonna watch Fred on youtube(no silly spam intended, I have put work into my journal as noted in the above section).

B
May 26th, 2008 at 04:43am