May 27, 2008

Dear Readers,

I've been thinking that my life should be a Tv show. I mean, I could have as an ending theme, have an animated version of a comic I made. Each episode would have a different comic ^-^. That'd be sweeeeeeeeeet...I could, every saturday, gather my family and watch on Tv how much my life rocks. NOOOOOOOOOT!!!! The whole show would be me, at all my classes saying, ' I didn't study...I hope I did well on my test...SWEEEEEEET!!!!! A 98%!!!! '.
Accept advanced spanish. I'd be more like, ' I didn't study...I hope I did well on my test...
a...A....A 78% ?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! '.

Speaking of spanish...the teacher told us that now, to ensure that we study, she's giving us a mini quiz EVERY DAY. I mean, WHO DOES THAT?!?!?! At least I need that, though...
Also, while I was studying review, I was thinking of spanish sentences to put the words in to help myself. Here are some of the sentences:

~ Tobi es no un chico bueno. (Tobi is not a good boy)
~ Sasuke y Naruto tiene un bebé. (Sasuke and Naruto have a baby)
~ La camiseta de Link es verde. (Link's shirt is green) *couldn't find the translation for "tunic"
~ Son de Konoha. (They're from Konoha)
~ Mi amiga, Pein-sama, es un alumno áleman. (My friend, Pein-sama, is a german student)
~ Los gemelos, Kaoru y Hikaru, tiene tres más años que me. (The twins, Kaoru and Hikaru, are 3 years older than me)
~ Hermano menor tonto...(foolish little brother)

Ok...not the best grammar-wise...I have the general idea, though...heh...sodes ka...(japanese for "It doesn't matter")

OTERA NO JIKON!!!! (japanese for "Temple of Time")

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!! THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!! THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!

Ok...at the lunch today, Kazuku was shooting spitballs at Deidara and Pein-sama...Kazuku got some new bruises today, too. Tee hee!!! Also, in art class, we're doing a pencil drawing for the benchmark, and I always carry my huge folder of anime pics with me in school - - ACCEPT TODAY!!!! The ONE day I reeeeeeeally needed it...DAMMIT!!!!

Oh, and I had a cool dream last night ^-^ I dreamt that a scientist was making robots that were specially made to look just like humans in order for nerds to get girlfriends. However, I used him in order to obtain robot versions of Sasuke and Naruto!!! They came with artificial memories that stopped at about chapter 401, but they were about 13-year-old looking. And when I was explaining my lie to tell them, the scientist, as a joke, told Naruto and Sasuke that I was their only daughter...but I set them straight on that...WOOT FOR YAOI!!!! I gotta admit, though, yaoi is a bit scary in real life...*shiver*

I guess that's it for today's rantings...

~Shinin~
May 27th, 2008 at 11:46pm