Lap Dances, Spaceballs, Cracker Barrell, and Mr. Pibb

**DISCLAIMER**
[I don't really pay attention to the way i spell or grammar]
[Just pretend the mistakes aren't there]

**Listens to Show Me What I'm Looking For by: Carolina Liar**

Today was an okay day...
Well, it started off a bit mediocre...
I get to school and my P.E. teacher decided to have a major bitch fit and makes us run about a milion years. Then we played Tennis Baseball (which is the worst exuse of a game known to man).
Then during my Theatre Arts class this chick was crying. We have mutual friends so I'd thought I'd try to cheer her up by giving her a lap dance (I am totally straight though..). I asked her what was wrong, but she didn't tell me.

Then we had to critique Spaceballs. I sat on a completley different row while some of my other friends sat and laughed and had a grand 'ol time. I felt a bit left out (lie: I felt a lot left out). Since I had nothing better to do i tuned into the movie. I thought the movie was boring and a waste of my precious time so naturally I took a nap. When i woke up like the wole left side of my body was asleep. So i had to stomp and wiggle the sleepyness out. Then I got up and limped to Computer Applications.

As my day usually goes my crush didn't talk to me. Well, I'ved liked the dude all year and we used to talk all the time and he used to flirt with me and now it all kind of stopped. It's kind of depressing. Sometimes i just wonder "Yvette, What The Fuck Is WRONG With You..?"

The rest of the day was just a blur of classes and people. Then when I got onto the bus to go home I was molested by one of my guy friends Timmy...lol..It was...weird to say the least..

When I got home my mom was there, whick was weird because she never gets off before 5:00pm. My grandma came over and that was really cool. I love my memaw..

Then mom took me to put in a couple of Applications in @ couple of Dining Establishment. One of which was Cracker Barrel. I walk in and suddeny see Eden. Shes is a girl who (so I'm told) laughs at me and shit whenver i do something "WEIRD"..whick is always..so i'd imagine she gets a kick of me and my ways. Eden smiles (probally just to make herself look nice, she was the hostess). I walked up to the register and asked this old lady if they were hiring waitresses (they were). She first haded me a spanish Application and then she randomly says "Oh sorry I gave you the mexican on..." cue akward silence. then she hands me the English on and tells me I can bring the Application in the next day...After getting Applications from 2 restaurants i felt somewhat Accoplished (lie: I felt like a major adult, like i was contributing to the world somehow)..

**Corny Lesson of the Day**
Sometimes you find happiness in the weirdest places...

Hopefully tommorrow will bring me good things and a job! My Aunt called to tell me about summer plans and I am really pumped for the future. The only thing is I don't want to get my hopes up..because the secend I do..things seem to spin out of control...

Failure By Design,
Yvette
May 28th, 2008 at 04:09am