For the last time you will kiss my lips

Wow, first journal entry. Sweetness.

Anyways, for any of you that are interested, here's what Ally has to offer to Mibba. And yes, today Ally feels like talking in third person. This happens a lot, especially towards the end of the school year when she gets all stressed and stuff:

My first idea came from my best friend in the whole wide world Scott. He is the shit. Anyways, we decided to take the classic idea to take classic fairy tales and twist them around. This time instead of making Cinderella a complete bitch or the Big Bad Wolf terribly misunderstood, we're going to relate them to modern celebrity whackos (or not so wacky) or make them have some secret that no one knows. This will be like a mini series. Each chapter will have a different fairy tale or nursery rhyme. Yes, even Mother Goose cannot escape from our clutches.

My second idea is.... fanfiction! Yes! The ever so lovely fan fiction that I ranted about. It's going to be about no other than Mr. George Ryan Ross the Third. I'm hoping that it's going to be pretty original. If not, then you can just send in all the loverly mail. I enjoy reading those.

So anyways, that's just the Ally Update for the week. I'll try to keep posting journal entries every week or so.

Peace and chocolate chip cookies motherfuckers!

Title Song- Shut Up and Let Me Go by the Ting TIngs. Its on the new iTunes commercial
May 28th, 2008 at 04:45am