what is life?

this is a question i haven't found the answer to yet. i was just thinking about this last night..... i mean.. what IS LIFE? what is it? after we die.. everything we did in life will go back to zero. everything will be useless...

at this modern age, education is made the highest priority. but when you think about it... all the great inventors were either drop-outs or drunkards.... i bet even they themselves didn't know that they'll be our foundation of science or something.

there is so much more to life and to this world than just the cycle we were accustomed to. the cycle which begins at our birth and then we study afterwards we have a family and have children.

there is more to that! explore! people! go around the world! learn stuff that isn't from books! not everything can be found in books! life is all about excitement! spontaneous actions! it shouldn't be scheduled or prepared. this is what i think about life....

life is pretty weird don't you think? you really don't know anything.. you can't even expect the unexpected coz when you expect the unexpected then it becomes expected and it won't happen! see what i mean or am i just going around in circles?

life is pretty cool you know... it seems so mysterious and i bet not even 1/4 of life's hidden knowledge is known to the world and man-kind... i must say.. living was a chance given to us and we must never let it go to waste.

i hate people who commit suicide or turn their life to sh*t. that just means that they don't fully grasp the concept that once it's gone there's no turning back and no getting it back. but those are just pretty stupid people. they must have a hard life so who can blame them? but i still say they're stupid (no offense to suicidal freaks out there... oops.. did i say freaks? sori!! :)>-)

that ends my journal for today! :)) it's fun being able to voice out my thoughts like this.. also one more thing.. in life... the sky isn't the limit... coz it is limitless. don't let yourself be inside a box. you must learn to think and BE outside the box. no one can stop you from what you want to do so don't let anyone stop you. that's just it i guess! thanks for bothering to read my ramblings today!
May 28th, 2008 at 11:39am