Converse and Strawberry Ice Cream Make The World Go Round.

I think I say this everytime, but I'm going to start writing things down more often. I really shouldn't bottle up everything and then break down in tears during my course choice interview. It wasn't fun...

Life at the minute however is amazing - even exams can't put me down.

Kinda bummed that this was my last week of study leave, but having Craig down made it a good week. Except for the whole awkward-convo-thing we seem to be doing at the minute.

He went to me last night, "You love him, right?"
To which I sort of blushed and said, "Of course."
Then what he said didn't really shock me, because I know my boy feels the same, but it made me all warm and fuzzy inside, you know?
He said, "Good. It would kill him if he never had you."

Made my month to be honest - well, that and him 'giving us his blessing' he's so cute.

However awesome Craig is, I can't help feeling awkward around him after this morning. He was using my straightners on his fro and went, "You know I don't mean to flirt with you right?" Right out the blue!
I was like, "Uh... You don't. Do you? I'm not that dense am I?"
He just sort of smiled and went, "No, you're not, but Laurie has it in her head that I want you and I think Gordon thinks the same. If I flirt with you, hit me, hard, like to the head with... these *points at straightners* and make sure their on." I just sort of looked at him.
"Craig, you don't flirt with me,"
"I don't mean to, but sometimes like yesterday when I slapped your ass with the lucozade bottle I thought 'What the fuck am I doing? So slap me yeah?" and then Gordon walked in.

Thankfully it never made the cinema awkward.

The new Indiana Jones, by the way, is pretty awesome. Well, until the whole alien bit, that was kind of unbelieveable. Indiana Jones is supposed to be believeable, it's an Indie traight you know? And what the fuck at everyone calling him Henry?! Is there something I'm missing or something?

I learned that Shia Lebouf (sp) was the dude who played Lewis in 'Even Stevens'. I used to love that, the movie was pretty shit though...
May 28th, 2008 at 04:27pm