Posers.

There's this girl on here. I won't give out her username, because I don't see the need...But she has these youtube videos up, claiming they're her. They're of a girl singing and playing guitar.

I thought I'd seen the videos before, so I was suspicious to begin with. I clicked on them, and then I clicked on the youtube account, which leads to the real girls myspace. This girl on Mibba has the videos up, saying they are her, and they're not. They're names aren't the same, this real girl is from Scotland, while the girl on here is from America (The girl even speaks with a scottish accent in one of the videos, and yet the girl who's claiming they're her is American. Hmmmm.) She's also stolen her pictures.

I just don't get it. I just cannot for the life of me understand what would cause someone to pretend to be someone else. Or be that obvious about it. Hell, if you're going to do it, at least cover your tracks.

Now I feel paranoid about everyone on here. =/ I look at most people I see profiles (That's how I found hers) and now I feel like I can't trust who's who on here.

The same girl on here also claims to have cancer, but she can't actually even spell leukemia right. I doubt that's true either. Uhhh. It sickens me.
May 30th, 2008 at 09:43pm