Stop Blaming the Saviors of the Broken, the Beaten, and the Damned.

I am sick to the fucking teeth of people blaming My Chemical Romance for the sudden rise in teen and pre-teen suicides.

HELLO!

Gerard did not tie the rope around a girls neck and force her to step off the stool.

I seriously doubt that Frankie stood behind a girl and pushed her off the edge of a building.

No way in hell Ray tied a girl up and cut her with razors.

Mikey would not count out enough pills to level a horse and make a girl swallow them.

I find it hard to believe that Bob made a girl hold a gun to her head and pull the trigger.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

My Chemical Romance, from the very beginning, has been anti-suicide. Anyone with half a fucking brain cell knows that!

Most people start in on the cutting and the like because it's "Emo".

Emo isn't as good as being yourself, so be yourself!

Jesus Christ!

My Chem has saved more lives than they can ever be accused of taking!

Just because a girl happened to find My Chem just before she killed herself proves nothing!

I found My Chemical Romance, and it literally saved my life!

Anyone who commits suicide because it's "cool" or a band writes about it is not smart enough to grasp the full meaning of those songs.

So quit ragging on My Chem.

They, quite literally, save lives.

</3
May 31st, 2008 at 01:11am