My Trip to Petsmart

At Petsmart in Dickson City, PA, they had the cutest guinea pigs. I kind of wanted one, but I don't think I want another one, yet, after losing Pretzel yesterday and Cookie. They had the cutest agouti abyssinian that looked so neat. I think he was tan with brown agouti. They had so many other cuties, too.

There was a bad part, however. One of their guinea pigs was sick. He looked to me like he had an upper respiratory infection. My mom told a person who worked there about it, but they said that they were just running around a few minutes ago. I KNOW they were running away from her hands. Any guinea pig would do that sick or not. I've had sick ones that died the next day run around even without people near them. Then, my mom and I went shopping for some stuff. We took about an hour after going through everything and looking at the cats there. Then, about an hour later, we bought our stuff. After we bought our stuff, my mom thought that the stuff she bought wasn't the price it was supposed to be, so she went back to check on the price. On her way back to me, she checked on the guinea pig. He was doing even worse. Then, she came back to me. I told my mom to take a picture of him with her cell phone, so the stupid lady would believe her. She did, but the lady did nothing about it. I sent the picture to my e-mail address and uploaded it to photobucket.

Image

Does he look sick to you? I e-mailed the Humane Society about it.

6-1-2008:
Continued here
June 1st, 2008 at 05:41am