Ashlee Simpson and Pretty. Odd.

I have a question, and I'm not trying to be rude or obnoxious. It's a simple question.

Why do people like Ashlee Simpson ?

Not her as a person, but her music. I don't like it... It's not my type of stuff. I know everyone has different tastes, but I was just wondering why her music appeals to people.

So tell me, why do you like Ashlee Simpson ? What is it about her music do you like ? Or do you hate her music entirely.

I think it sucks though that she's having Pete's baby. I hope they're happy, though.

Next topic: Pretty. Odd.

I love the CD. I think it's great. It's not just a whole bunch of electronic beeps; it's real music.

But a lot of my friends don't like it. They say ever since the took the '!' from their name, they haven't been as good. They only like the song "Nine In The Afternoon". Can't say I blame them. That is an amazing song.

I don't know if it's just me actually listening to the lyrics. They're really well written (Ryan Ross never does disappiont) and I think they have a lot of meaning. Ya, the songs are slow and completely different than the first album, but as "We're So Starving" states: They're still the same band.

So what are your thoughts on Pretty. Odd. ?
June 1st, 2008 at 04:17pm