I can't handle this anymore...

I can't handle living in this house anymore, I found out recently that my mom is getting married to the worst man in the world in August.... and I swear to god, I will fucking move when that happens. I hate Rudy with a rainbow passion. He get's under my skin and makes me want to rip it apart. He is such a ass and I hope he fucking dies. I hope he fucking chokes on one of his peppers and dies while his fucking throat is burning. I swear, I'd rather live under a fucking train tracks then live in this house, with him. My mom is so fucking stupid, how can she love this man? I can understand ((not really but still)) if she left my dad for him at first just to have a reason to get away, but now.... to stay with him this long... she really is fucking stupid. I swear I guess I am the only smart one is damn family. I hate all of them, I hate Rudy, My sister, my brother, and at times my mom. I can't handle the stress and pain they give me. I just can't. I swear, it's like.... URGH!!! I want to rip out all my hair. He is the fucking reason why I've done what all I've done. ((people who know me well enough will know what I'm talking about..)) I guess I'm done for now. I don't want my mom to see this... bye.
June 2nd, 2008 at 01:24am