My Dad's spending £90 to buy me the skeleton pyjamas as seen on Gerard Way...

I've been obsessing over the pyjamas for about 3 years now, something like that. They are the greatest thing I've seen in my entire life.
So I found them, and found a place to buy them.
Buying price? Ninety motherfucking pounds.

So I kindly ask my Dad, can I have them? I'll find a way to pay you back.

Yeah, Kate, you can have them, but you don't have to pay me back.

Uhm, like, yeah, what the fuck?

My Dad's bought them for me, and I should be getting them soon... I'm just in shock that he's letting me have them.
I am an over indulged child, I'll admit to that one straight away. If you don't know what over indulged means, it means spoilt.
But I really expected him to say no to this one.
Cause I do ask for a lot of stuff, but it's usually £50 and under.

I'm going to be in shock forever.

Oh, and people not liking the My Chemical Romance protest on Saturday? I simply do not care. It was one of the funnest days I've had for a long time, the My Chem fans were all united and we acted like one big freaking family (like, for serious). The amount of coverage and press there was amazing and the amount of people was even more amazing!
If you went, message/comment me I'd love to talk to you =]
June 2nd, 2008 at 09:49pm