Worst Day Evah!

It all started during music class. We we're learning to dance the thriller. I was watching Jason trying to dance, which was funny. After dancing, we had to work in groups for our project. Good thing my group was finished. CJ was constantly asking me to play "Stronger" by Kanye West on the keyboard. Jason was staring at my fingers as I played. When I finished I over heard Jason talking to CJ asking "Is Grace emo? 'Cause she looks emo". Luckily CJ and I are good friends and he was like "No, of course she isn't emo." In my head I wished I could talk to him, with confident. When it was lunch time, I told my friends Kelsey who I liked (wasn't a smart idea). She told me "Are you serious?! You are like the fifth person who told me that! Danielle, Abby, Johanna, and Emoni like him." I said "WHAT?!" In surprise. She said "Jason gave Danielle his number and he said that he would go out with her if she wasn't dating Chris" like it was no big deal. My heart felt like it was torn into pieces and I felt like I was going to cry. Chris came up to me asking whats was wrong. I just kept running up the stairs to my locker. After all my classes, Chris came up to my again and asked me what was wrong. "...Nothing..." I started to stare at Jason one last time of the day. He stared me at like we were meant to be. Then left him alone. I could feel his vibration on the floor walking after me, but he went ahead of me going to his bus. I quickly ran to my bus and mopped until I was home.
June 2nd, 2008 at 09:55pm