Three Cheers For Non-Conformity!

So I had a really fun day at school, because it was the day before exams and I really didn't have to do much of anything.

And what made my day, was my friend Jacobs new hair cut. He's geeky, and shy, and awkrard most of the time, with glasses, and red hair, and he doesn't really stand out. But last year for the last week of school he had a mohawk.

And this year he did it again but stepped it up a notch. It was a really good styled mohawk and dyed bright red/pink! mostly pink, it was meant to be red, but turned out more pink.

And he also wore a white shirt, black tie, jeans and black converse. So he totally pulled off the look. Even with his glasses and dorky manner.

He doesn't really listen to music and not ussually bound to a certain style. He just felt like it, so he did it.

And I really liked it. And it surprised everybody. And it impressed me that he had enough inner confidence to be able to wear whatever he wanted, when I don't wear how I want to some of the time.

People did say things about him when he passed, but he just seemed to ignore it.

He probably can't wear his hair like that tommorow though, because his teacher said that its a dress code violation, because its a "distraction" which it is written in the rule book, but its still not fair since other teachers don't mind.

I didn't have my camera on me today, I need to take it in to take pictures some time this week and maybe post them in a journal like this.

I wish he was less geeky and liked music and wore clothes like that more often, because I find it totally attractive. Not sure why lol.

I want to make him a cd of rock/punk songs or something.

is the cd a good idea? Comments?
June 2nd, 2008 at 11:02pm