Monday June Second

Dear Mibba,

You don't want to hear about school, you have to deal with crap like that in your life.

So, as I came home from school, there was a pretty radass big rock in the road. I wanted to steal it, but then the kids on my bus and at my bus stop would think I'm weird. So I didn't. When I entered my house, I glimpsed my Chinese tattoo that I got at the 8th grade celebration. Ew, I changed my mind. I don't like the word glimpsed. It looks like gimpy. I just happened to see my Chinese tattoo… Yeah, that'll do. Anyways, I thought to myself, "Do people in China get tattoos with English words on them? I highly doubt it, so why do Americans get tattoos with Chinese characters on them?"

As I was talking to my brunette Panic loving friend she was telling me about her hot chocolate and how she didn't measure out the salt correctly but it still tasted good. Why am I telling you this? Cause she said you'd love it. Comment me and tell me if you do or don't so I can rub it in her face or vise-versa.

Later, since I wasn't told to set the table and that's my chore this week, I had to clear the table (includes wiping off all the gross crap) and walk the dogs (includes picking up crap) because my brother set the table, and those were his chores this week. So, needless to say, I was pissed.

And then, my mom started talking to me about 'Fight Club'. She said that she read several pages pointed out to her by my uncle and thought it was graphically violent. I told her a certain emo haired friend of mine got to read it and recommended it to me, but she said that even though he read it, I might not be able too. Then I said that I bought it with my own money, and she said that if I bought porn with my own money, I wouldn't be able to watch that.

Porn and Fight Club are two different things. Chuck Palahniuk is a literary genius. So, I did what any sane kid would do: I hid my Chuck Palahniuk books. Diary, Fight Club, and Invisible Monsters, all stashed away.

I'm posting this kinda early, but I'm only on the computer because I'm supposed to be doing my science homework that was due today but was pushed back to tomorrow. I might not be able to get on later.

Later days!
June 3rd, 2008 at 01:49am