Pills, Soccer, TV Dinners, and Cream Slushes

***DISCALIMER***
[[Today was a less than perfect day…which means a lot of bitching…]]

***Listens to With Me by Sum 41***
Well, I should probably start with school I assume…
P.E. was great (I know shocking..)! We played soccer and I actually scored a goal (It was like 85 million degrees though…)

Then came Theatre Arts where we watched Edward Scissorhands…I am now in love with that movie…My teacher told us that Johnny Depp was a naturalist and didn’t where deodorant (a little bit gross). After such a wonderful class I got the most horrible cramps ever…I was asking everyone in the whole world if they had some kind of fuckin’ pill (advil tylenol midol ibuprofen..ANYTHING…) and just my luck no one carries around pills. GREAT…

Then came Computer Applications…we had to present our country PowerPoint’s today. Mine wasn’t too shabby (if I do say myself). I went up to the overhead computer thingy and showed my PowerPoint…and only one person clapped…I mean one damn person. The room went into a round of fuckin applause for the preps. Hell, they even applauded for the slow kids… (COME ON..) I sat down after my PowerPoint and sulked. I can’t stand how everyone in my high school is full of shit and just plain old hypocrites. And I didn’t clap for anyone else’s PowerPoint.. I know that it is childish but…let me continue with my day.

As for any Romance today…just like every other day…there was none (surprise surprise). I saw my favorite hazel eyed boy today and this weird…thing came up over me. I wanted to just go over to him and tell him exactly how I felt about him. Look him in those two gorgeous eyes of his and tell him that I have liked him all year…tell him that no matter what he did I would somehow always be have feelings for him. I wanted to grab his tan cheeks and make him look me in the eyes..and just kiss him. Then I thought about Homecoming and the Winter Formal and I just wanted to break down and cry. This is never going to happen. He obvious doesn’t like me and that is just that. I know that on like every journal I just sit and bitch and whine about how much I like “him” and how much I wish that we were together. But as much as it hurts me to say this but the only way that will ever happen is in my dreams. Then I got to go eat some kind of bullshit the cafeteria called “mangers choice”.

*** Listens to Cemetery Drive by My Chemical Romance***

After this disheartening moment of…[dammit I just spilled sprite in my fuckin keys]…[GAH..could this day get any worse..]Back to what I was saying….I went to Algebra and showed one of my good friends my newsletter that I made in Computer Applications a while back (I was somewhat proud of it). Then she picked it to shreds for all the spelling and grammar mistakes…So then I grabbed it back and ripped it up and threw it into the trash can…Mr.Morton was going over stuff for his exam and I just sat there and tried to space out.

The second I got off the bus I took some TYLENOL EXTRA STRENGTH..yay!! The sad thing is it didn’t work until like an hour later…When I got home my grandma called and asked me to go run errands with her. We went to the drugstore and stuff and then we went to Sonic. She bought me a Strawberry Cream Slush and a Sonic Burger...I love my Grandma..so much she always knows how to make me feel better. I really cherish all the time that we spend together..i don’t know what I would do without her.

When I got home I took a shower and then mom was banging on the bathroom door like a fuckin maniac. Then when I got out of the shower mother dearest bitched about how I was using up all the hot water…After that she went into the pantry and got out the spaghetti noodles and yelled at me about how only half the box was left (I made some alfredo a couple of weeks back..) and how she now has nothing to make dinner with. She complained that it was all my fault and said that I was selfish and inconsiderate towards her. Then she gets on the phone with her douchebag boyfriend and talks about me. Then my sister and my mom ate the last two TV dinners. Don’t get me wrong I love my mom so much but sometimes I don’t like her. So now I am eating my delicious dinner: POPCORN and a HALF A SPRITE ( I spilled the other part in the computer keyboard) Everything is my fault around here…I can never do anything right in my moms eyes I guess…I assume I am a waste of time and space…there is so much I can’t stand about this hell hole they call North Carolina..well just my part of North Carolina anyway..

***Kick Ass Quote of the Day**
I am not afraid to keep on living…I am not afraid to walk this world alone…
---Famous Last Words, My Chemical Romance

Young and Reckless,
Yvette
June 3rd, 2008 at 02:35am