Imagine.Dream.

- Forbidden, Taboo, Unreal, Ugly. I think all the unnatural, unreal life that people find unbeautiful, some of the most amazing things on this earth. New and undiscovered life that lingers within the places that people are to fearful to look. Untold stories of make believe places are so real to me. Beautifully painted art work of dreams that people have had are some of the realist memories that I have ever experienced. Sad love songs that ring within the walls of the broken are some of the most hurtful thoughts that I have ever thought. Uncaring faces, and beaten down hearts are the worst thing that have ever graced my eyes. The sky changes colors matching the worlds emotions, and if the world is so angry, and the world is so uncaring then why is the sky color a bright blue?! Unanswered questions, and unquestioned answers are some of the most irritable things that plague my mind. So I ask Why is the sky so blue? Why does the beauty of amazing things go unnoticed? Iam but a dreamer dreaming dreams that never come true, Iam but a thinker thinking things that are unreal, Iam but a lover with no one to love, Iam but a simple heart who asks all the right questions. Iam a conscience. So try and dream my dreams, and see if you can ever handle being me.
June 3rd, 2008 at 08:51am