Spring Cleaning Mibba

I have gone mibba crazy again. I have become obsesed with it again! I think it's because I have a lot of stories in my head. Or it could be because I have nothing else to do; I've finished uni for the year so I'm back home doing sweet f.a. I'm suposed to be looking for a job *lolz loudly at the idea*

So I had a spring clean on here, deleted all my old journal enteries...they weren't that great anyways and then I deleted the photos I had on here, I don't think you're meant to have pictures of your pets anyways.

Then I changed my layout, to something bright and colourful and crazy - just like I used to love. Obviously I didn't make it myself; I have tried before but I made a bit of a mess...I shall do it one day.

Lol I just realised I called this spring cleaning - it's June now...it should be summer, outside it is chucking it down :(

Is there a topic on the forums that explains what all the genre tags mean? I was thinking of writing a story based on a song, I'm not sure if it would be tagged songfic, because I read a songfic and it didnt seem to be related to the song at all in my opinion - so what exactly is the deffination of a songfic?? Or is it up to you seeing as you're writing the story?

hmm...confusion overwhelmes me
June 3rd, 2008 at 12:06pm